Opuntia Cochenillifera Variegata 4"
This product is currently sold out.
Opuntia, one of the largest cactus families, is made up of desert cactus found throughout the Americas. Opuntia Cochenillifera Variegata can be very quick growing and are an edible species of Opuntia. They require full sun whenever possible. Opuntia need very little water and are adapted to a very hot, dry climate.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of $85