Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora 4''
This product is currently sold out.
Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora is native to South Africa. It's a succulent plant producing a stalk about 1m tall, dying back after flowering. This succulent can be more readily watered than some cacti and succulents, one to two times a week in the summer and twice a month in winter. Ensure that soil is completely dry before watering. Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora enjoys bright sunlight which will enhance the red colour on it's leaves.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of $75