Delosperma Lehmannii 4''
This product is currently sold out.
Gibbaeums are "winter" growers heading for summer dormancy and shouldn't be over-watered in the summer. Gibbaeum Petrense is by far the easiest to grow of its family, as it continues its growth over the summer and is less picky about its conditions. They prefer bright light but not full sun. They will take a light frost (Hardy to -5°C) if they are in dry soil.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of $75