Gibbaeum Petrense 4''
This product is currently sold out.
Gibbaeums are "winter" growers heading for summer dormancy and notoriously difficult to grow because they rot very easily, but Petrense, much the easiest in cultivation, keeps going over the summer too and don’t’ need particular care . Requires little water otherwise its epidermis breaks (resulting in unsightly scars). Water minimally in summer, only when the plant starts shrivelling, water more abundantly when they are growing in the fall and spring. Requires good drainage. Keep cool and shaded in summer, need full sun or light shade. They will take a light frost (Hardy to -5°C) if they are in dry soil.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of 50$