Adenium Boehmianum, also known as Bushman's Poison, comes from very arid and rocky regions of Yemen and Saudi Arabia. It has a thin, upright trunk, short branches, and large leaves.
Flowers occur in spring and fall and the leaves fall in the winter. Adenium Boehmianum likes bright light, but not hot afternoon sun. The Boehmianum is a slower grower than most Adeniums and makes a great choice for bonsai.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of $75