Plectranthus Amboinicus 4"
$10.00 was $12.00
This product is currently sold out.
Plectranthus amboinicus is a mysterious plant possibly originating in Africa or India. It has been used traditionally as both a medicinal plant and as a spice.
This plant can be used to make herbal tea or as a spice on many types of meat dishes. It tastes and smells of mint and oregano.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of $85