Graptoveria Titubans is a hybrid of the
Graptopetalum Paraguayense and the Echeveria Derenbergii. It is a trailing plant with rosettes up to 10cm across. It is very easy to propagate from cuttings and resistant to both hot and cold temperatures. Graptoveria Titubans prefers full sun but can survive in partial sun and will become more elongated. Water when soil is completely dry or when leaves start to shrivel.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of 50$