This product is currently sold out.
Melocactus a symmetrical cactus with beautiful, strong spines that is native to Carribean. The fruits of Melocactus are pink and resemble the shape of pepper fruits. The fruits of this genus are edible, and in the wild they are frequently dispersed by lizards and birds. It prefers bright light but is not as demanding as some other arid cacti. Although the soil should still dry out between waterings, it is slightly less drought tolerant than other species.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of $85