Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana is a succulent originating from Madagascar. It enjoys very bright light but not direct scorching sunlight.
Water when the soil is completely dry, which could be around once a week during the flowering period, gradually decreasing until reaching once or twice a month in winter. If need be, repotting to a slightly bigger pot should be done in autumn to encourage new flowering in the spring. The leaves of Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana are toxic, it is best to keep it away from animals and small children.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of 50$