Fockea Crispa is a succulent caudiciform plant from South Africa. Its caudiciform nature means that it has a large, woody root system above the soil - it is one of the easiest to grow of this kind.
Water regularly in the spring and summer while the plant is producing leaves, letting the soil dry between waterings. Keep it much drier in the winter. It appreciates a sunny spot, but avoid exposing the caudex to too much sun. Fockea Crispa is a perfect choice for beginners interested in caudiciform plants.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of 50$