Euphorbia Tirucalli, also known as the "Crayon Cactus" has many smooth, bright green branches. In can grow up to 6-9 m in nature, and around 3m as a potted plant. It appreciates lots of bright direct light, letting the soil dry between waterings. It is best to leave the soil quite dry during winter months, as the plant goes into a sort of hibernation.
As with many other Euphorbia species, the latex from the plant is poisonous and can cause skin irritations. Please, dont let your cat eat this plant.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of 50$