Adenium Arabicum, also known as Desert Rose, comes from very arid and rocky regions of Yemen and Saudi Arabia. It has a thick fat trunk and short upright branches. Flowers occur in spring and fall and the leaves fall in the winter. Adenium Arabicum likes bright light, but not hot afternoon sun. Water often in the summer growing season, but do not let plant sit in water or dry out too often. It is best to choose a well-draining, shallow pot. This plant is a fast grower and a great choice for bonsai.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of 50