Senecio Rowleyanus (String of pearls) 4''
This product is currently sold out.
Senecio Rowleyanus, also known as String of Pearls, is native to Southwest Africa. In its natural environment its stems trail on the ground, rooting where they touch and forming dense mats. It often avoids direct sunlight by growing in the shade of other plants and rocks. Indoors, it appreciates bright light, with only a few hours of direct sun per day. Let the soil dry out between waterings, keeping them regular during the growing season, and slowing down during winter.
- Shape and size may vary from the photo
- Shipped in soil, in a 4" pot to prevent damage to the roots
- Greenhouse grown in Canada
- An ideal plant for decoration
- Low maintenance
- Includes "Cactus Care Guide"
- Free delivery across Canada with a minimum purchase of 50$